GDT: 2024/2025 HFDevils GDT Sign Up thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Based Anime Fan

Himedanshi Bandit
Mar 11, 2012
Tokai
Lets_Go%2C_Ex-Delinquent_Koshitan.gif

Once again, that time of year has come up. The kids are back to school, the adults are back to secretly day drinking and crying because their kids are failures and idiots.

This also means that New Jersey Devils hockey is right around the corner, or over the hill, or a few sleeps away, or whatever way you want to state it's almost Regular Season time.

So, there's some rules me lovelies.

0. Post your GDT by 1PM EST on Gameday. You can be early, but try not to be late. If nothing is up by 4PM, we're moving without you.

1. Anyone can sign up, not just Devils fans.
  • It's rare, but we do allow it. Obviously if the GDT is bad, or if it's not exactly our vibe, it may disappear. Or not. I'm not a mod.
2. Winstreaks, baby.
  • If you have a GDT and the team wins, you're on the hook for the next one, unless the next game is a game someone reserved, then you're on the hook for the next 'free' game. The only way a new GDT chain starts on a reserved game is if the last game was a loss, and no one reserved the next game after the reserved one. It sounds complex, but it's surprisingly simple.
  • The above does not apply to the playoffs. If the team wins the GDT streak goes until the next round, then it starts anew UNLESS we determine that the current GDT Meister can't stop won't stop as there are no breaks on a Playoff GDT streak.
3. PGTs are not super common, but can happen.
  • Post Games are open to be made by anyone, but typically a mod will just change the GDT over if the game thread is small enough
4. Do your thing
  • People who make GDTs around here have their style. I do cracked out anime, some people do amazing photoshops, some people do simple but effective grown up threads. Find your thing and stick to it.
  • tdoDJ4M.gif
5. Pillowy Mounds of Mashed Potatoes is only for the playoffs.
  • This is non-negotiable.
6. Love to Hockey

ZE LIST:
1. Based Anime Fan - Jan 11 2025 (Devils-Lightning)

3 and 4 are retired, therefore no one can use those numbers. If you're a Devils fan, you'd know that.

New_Jersey_Underway.jpg

Can we also get this willy wonka wonderland pinned?

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012

Once again, that time of year has come up. The kids are back to school, the adults are back to secretly day drinking and crying because their kids are failures and idiots.

This also means that New Jersey Devils hockey is right around the corner, or over the hill, or a few sleeps away, or whatever way you want to state it's almost Regular Season time.

0. Post your GDT by 1PM EST on Gameday. You can be early, but try not to be late. If nothing is up by 4PM, we're moving without you.

• It's rare, but we do allow it. Obviously if the GDT is bad, or if it's not exactly our vibe, it may disappear. Or not. I'm not a mod.
2. Winstreaks, baby.
  • If you have a GDT and the team wins, you're on the hook for the next one, unless the next game is a game someone reserved, then you're on the hook for the next 'free' game. The only way a new GDT chain starts on a reserved game is if the last game was a loss, and no one reserved the next game after the reserved one. It sounds complex, but it's surprisingly simple.
  • The above does not apply to the playoffs. If the team wins the GDT streak goes until the next round, then it starts anew UNLESS we determine that the current GDT Meister can't stop won't stop as there are no breaks on a Playoff GDT streak.
  • Post Games are open to be made by anyone, but typically a mod will just change the GDT over if the game thread is small enough
4. Do your thing
  • People who make GDTs around here have their style. I do cracked out anime, some people do amazing photoshops, some people do simple but effective grown up threads. Find your thing and stick to it.
  • tdoDJ4M.gif
6. Love to Hockey

ZE LIST:

3 and 4 are retired, therefore no one can use those numbers. If you're a Devils fan, you'd know that.

New_Jersey_Underway.jpg

We're so back

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor

2. Winstreaks, baby.
4. Do your thing
  • tdoDJ4M.gif
6. Love to Hockey

ZE LIST:

New_Jersey_Underway.jpg

Hey speak for yourself. Between my three kids I have two high school valedictorians and a salutatorian and all were National Merit winners. One graduated summa cum laude and one magna cum laude from college with the other on pace for the same. The two older ones have excellent jobs. My crying and secret day drinking has nothing to do with my kids who are pretty damn accomplished for their age and far from idiotic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad