Speculation: 2024-2025 General Lightning Discussion: Preseason Edition

Renopucker

Jan 17, 2019
Reno
I co
Geekie gonna get suspended a game or two for his intentional instigation
Couldnt watch the game out here, but the kitties announcers were typical and ultra-homerish. Guys on Hockey Fights revealed the dumbass liberties Davies had taken with 77 and 86, and that his beat down was much deserved, If the kitties guys had Bennett creaming someone, they'd have said "Oh yeah, he sure deserved that" Laughable.

Reactions: Hockeyville USA

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Since the global series games started I figured the rest of the league also has games this weekend, but I just checked the schedule and apparently we don't have a game for another week. Nice.

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
looking at our early season schedule and it's rough. the easier games are against minnesota and ottawa and we f***ing suck against those teams. after october things do get easier so hopefully our record isn't complete shit at that point

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Not the easiest first month, but not that bad of a gauntlet either. I see they have 11 b2b's this season, including one set against Florida right before Christmas. And of course there's the 2 week break in Feb because of the international tournament, which means we can expect the Bolts to be a dumpster fire for atleast a week when coming back from that if past breaks are any indication. I'm guessing JJ gets 23-25 starts, between the b2b's and not wanting to overtax Vasy, anymore than he will be already, in the regular season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad