Speculation: 2024-2025 General Lightning Discussion: Preseason Edition

Zwui21

Aug 31, 2019
Kuzmenko had 46 points last year with Elias Petterson was his most common linemate, then Hubdereau on the Flames, that's a lot of playmaking talent to drop off from to go to Cirelli not to mention he has zero playoff experience.

Don't think a shooter is what we need there, remember how well Cirelli was feeding Stamkos? what a deadly duo that was.
Stamkos 5v5 was terrible during the last 2 seasons, couldn't get anything going.
Kuzmenko (14 goals on 29 games played in Cgy) would be lethal with Hagel

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Howard will be signed once State is done. Howard will get a look in the top 6 to end the season, Don't forget about him
He's only played against Lake State, which isn't usually a powerhouse. Let's see how he does against some name brand teams.

To think, only a few years ago, old heads would have said Howard should suck it up and make it work with UMD.

Also, unrelated to anything, but I've got this rattling around my head. Simple directions to Lake Superior State.

Take I-75 N. That's it. Lake Superior State is located at the final exit of I-75 before it terminates at the Canadian border.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hockeyville USA

Hockeyville USA

Dec 30, 2023
Central Ohio
He's only played against Lake State, which isn't usually a powerhouse. Let's see how he does against some name brand teams.

To think, only a few years ago, old heads would have said Howard should suck it up and make it work with UMD.

Also, unrelated to anything, but I've got this rattling around my head. Simple directions to Lake Superior State.

Take I-75 N. That's it. Lake Superior State is located at the northern terminus (end) of I-75. You can drive straight there.
I expect BriseBois to sign Howard once State is done. He's not letting Howard get to the 4th year and we're officially in run out the clock to UFA danger territory. He'll be signed and get games to end this season. Unless we're trading him at the deadline.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad