Speculation: 2024-2025 General Lightning Discussion I

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Searching 'custom goal horn' on YouTube seems to get some more variation than the 10-12 songs that typically dominate.

We could also turn the old 2nd period start song into a goal song.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Bolts Reddit isn't having it.
www.reddit.com/r/TampaBayLightning/comments/1g4p8e0/new_goal_song_sucks/

This version seems to be the most accurate (to what I can remember)

I think they 'heys' are unnecessary.

edit: long list of custom goal horns www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrSmaZK2l8fXlsXC78rIh4tH2OOAjlaJ5

Listening through the list, Paralyser by Finger Eleven is interesting because it now occurs to me that the team could go more abstract with the Lightning theme. Just being 'struck' could be enough. I'd still prefer Goons, though.

Last edited:

These Are The Days

I need about tree fiddy
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay

edit: long list of custom goal horns www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrSmaZK2l8fXlsXC78rIh4tH2OOAjlaJ5

Listening through the list, Paralyser by Finger Eleven is interesting because it now occurs to me that the team could go more abstract with the Lightning theme. Just being 'struck' could be enough. I'd still prefer Goons, though.

I have found my mission in life. These nerds would blast "Shake it off" after giving up a goal.

These Are The Days

I need about tree fiddy
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I thought Hagel, Cirelli and Paul would have been a trainwreck. I couldn't possibly be any happier to be so wrong up to this point. It is my genuine hope it continues all year and I have enough egg on my face to feed a diner

Reactions: Zwui21

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Killorn-Cirelli-Hagel was dominant so it's no surprise that they're doing the same thing with Paul.

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
I really hope that second line will be keeped together. Just kepp Geekie insert Atkinson, at 3rd and we are good for now

Reactions: Zwui21

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL

Sounds like you would barely be able to make it out in the arena over the cheers, defeating the entire purpose.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
I'm taking my first deep look at our schedule, and once again (obviously there's no surprises here), we play the Rangers and the Habs in a back-to-back at home in our first games after Christmas. This is pretty much something you can write in Sharpie before the schedule is even released, this happens basically every season.

StammerHammer

Dec 23, 2021
I'm taking my first deep look at our schedule, and once again (obviously there's no surprises here), we play the Rangers and the Habs in a back-to-back at home in our first games after Christmas. This is pretty much something you can write in Sharpie before the schedule is even released, this happens basically every season.
Yeah and when you go to the games you would think the Rangers and Habs were the home teams. All of those folks down here on Christmas break and cheering for the wrong team are very annoying.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad