2024/2025 Around the League

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
Ribeiro is a trash human. I was told by a journalist covering junior hockey at the time that he used to go to local bars, fling out his dick and ask the the ladies if they wanted to suck it.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Ribeiro is a trash human. I was told by a journalist covering junior hockey at the time that he used to go to local bars, fling out his dick and ask the the ladies if they wanted to suck it.
I can’t imagine him being that puritanical.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Grubauer and Georgiev are basically the same goalie
To be honest... I'm not sure which I liked worse. I actually thought Grubauer was a better goalie for us, his lows weren't as low but I hated how he kinda threw the team in front of him under the bus a few times in the media. Rubbed me the wrong way.

I only wish Frankie had the health to have overcome either. He outplayed both. I really think him having good health, could have been one of those alternate universe moments that completely changes the trajectory of the team.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Classic Grubauer

Edit: CLASSIC
The Kraks are a team designed to win games 2-1. Then they went out and paid big money to the worst possible starting goalie to execute that system.

He is seriously like the absolute WORST netminder at stopping breakaways. Like, I get the goalie is at a disadvantage already in those situations but he can’t even stop the guys who are coming in at a bad angle, like tonight.

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
Florida wins the cup, and 1st game of next season, when they raise the banner, the arena is about 80% full. Lots of empty seats. Sad thing is next game, and the rest of the season, it will probably be half full.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Is that bad?

15Ridhv.png

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Florida wins the cup, and 1st game of next season, when they raise the banner, the arena is about 80% full. Lots of empty seats. Sad thing is next game, and the rest of the season, it will probably be half full.
The game is a sellout and they sold over 14k season tickets. Wouldn’t be shocking if they put drew the Avs this year.

Is that bad?

15Ridhv.png
Don’t worry Korpi is just as good as Swayman and Ullmark.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Oh then Boston’s system doesn’t overprotect goalies! Just take your pick of shitpost.
Could be the end of that era though! 3rd year in a row that I predicted that Boston will miss the playoffs...one time I'll be right!

• Haha
Reactions: henchman21

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Florida looks good. They’re ready to defend the cup and might repeat. Unless we get Landy and Val back then we’ll knock them out in the finals

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad