2024/2025 Around the League

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
They shouldn’t be allowed IMO.
Not fair. What if these players are not guilty? Isnt it a trial? I know, they are probably not but there's a chance they are. In that case they should have a chance to continue working if they can.

Same thing just happened in Europe with Mendy from Manchester City (a soccer club). He was found not guilty. Now he is suing the Manchester City..

Most of the people thought he was guilty. Turned out bogus.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Not fair. What if these players are not guilty? Isnt it a trial? I know, they are probably not but there's a chance they are. In that case they should have a chance to continue working if they can.

Same thing just happened in Europe with Mendy from Manchester City (a soccer club). He was found not guilty. Now he is suing the Manchester City..

Most of the people thought he was guilty. Turned out bogus.
Many perpetrators of significant crimes are not allowed to leave the country as they are a flight risk. I’d say this is significant enough.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
Many perpetrators of significant crimes are not allowed to leave the country as they are a flight risk. I’d say this is significant enough.

They have to live in Russia rest of their life's, sure go ahead. I don't see flight risk and they are too known. If they get a contract, I don't see problem.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
It's crazy how little we care for ethics in our sports.
To be fair it would be like that in 90% of working places, if not more. If they had the chance to hire someone with that kind of past who's good as his job without the PR issue they'd do it, especially with people like them that have almost 0 chance to repeat.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Speaking of ethics, this is how Polish fans of Unia Oswiecim (Auschwitz) welcomed Eisbären Berlin yesterday in the Champions Hockey League:
h065911nzjnd1.jpeg

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
There's so much going on in that Ducks uniform that it reminds me of European uniforms with ads lol.

I don't mind the orange scheme with the mighty ducks logo, but that's a pretty miserable way to execute it. It's like there are parts of the original uniform still there, in the bottom of the socks, the bottom of the sleeves etc.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I kinda like it other than the shoulders...yellow on orange is fugly

Black pants would possibly look better but you'd be deep into Flyers colors territory.

Reactions: expatriatedtexan

RECKLESS

Apr 23, 2019
Speaking of ethics, this is how Polish fans of Unia Oswiecim (Auschwitz) welcomed Eisbären Berlin yesterday in the Champions Hockey League:
View attachment 905834
Holy shit.

Had to go and watch some of that back on ViaPlay and boy was the crowd disrespectful. During the German national anthem there was some shitty dance music played louder on top and the crowd just grooved on that. Dunno much about Polish hockey culture but that was a batshit crazy hockey barn over there.

Reactions: expatriatedtexan

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I like the new Anaheim kit mostly because the previous iteration was literally the worst uniform in hockey. Also, they picked something other than boring-ass black or navy blue so good for them.

They should've just gone back to the original colors but oh well, this is still way better than the previous two they had.

That said, I agree, that stupid webbed "D" should not be anywhere on the uniform.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad