2024-2025 AHL contracts

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

axecrew

Feb 6, 2007
Why is this here? This is an AHL forum and since when is savanah and AHL team they arent and they have never been since they were brought into the echl by the blah blah bros and brought from the now defunct team whos name i cant remember but i know you know that i know the teams name and who owned it before and this should be moved to the echl forum on this site.

• Haha
Reactions: The Jersey Number

Booba

Jun 20, 2005
Officialized
The Rush, proud ECHL affiliate of the NHL’s Calgary Flames, announced on Tuesday, via a Heartland Health & Wellness Roster Adjustment, that the club has signed Ryan Wagner to a contract for the 2024-25 season.

Wagner, who has played 294 American Hockey League games and over 300 games at the professional level, represents one of the most significant free-agent signings in the organization’s history. The 28-year-old forward enters his seventh pro season and first with the Rush.
First full time AHLer to sign a ECHL deal for 2024-2025. Wagner registered 10 points (3G-7A) in 63 games with the Chicago Wolves last season.

Reactions: The Jersey Number

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad