Prospect Info: [2024 - 134th] Mikus Vecvanags (G) - HS Riga (LAT)

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Good luck being destroyed every game now. Lapointe is just a kid who's playing an adult role.

A bad team vs a better one. Better installations vs a team who you always wonder if they are going to leave mid-season. Crap city vs better environment closer to Laval and Montreal.

No...nothing special...no real impact....
How about the impact of getting to games on time? The f***ing 15 is always backed up at Blainville.

dauv

Sep 23, 2022
Lived In Grande-Anse and Paquetville for 2 years. I'm just not a fan of industrial cities. Like Bathurst and St. John who I visited and just hated it.

Again, though I have no idea why we bring the past in this. In the past you mention, there was actually no mentions of Acadie having to move. Now, it's every year. They could have won 10 Mem Cups, it doesn't change what it is now. There is no comparison to Acadie today and what it was when Bergeron was there. Or not even when Dobson was there.

I did not write that article.

Blainville and Acadie sucks in attendance. But it makes more sense for Blainville with everything that is around. Mind you, Blainville might also lose their team and maybe even sooner than Acadie....but right now, the facilities are better, the fact that it's close to the Habs management makes it better...and the surroundings are better. It's just a fact.
completely agree with your reasoning, makes sense.

Personally I'd like to visit Bathurst someday.
If you go make sure to eat at Big D.

Reactions: Harry Kakalovich

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
There's some things to work with, he made some spectacular and acrobatic saves today but also gave up the most goals of all the goalies. Will have to manage his blue paint better, was sucking himself back onto the goal line too much which usually happens when your confidence isn't at its highest so I expect some nerves for the newly drafted kid.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
There's some things to work with, he made some spectacular and acrobatic saves today but also gave up the most goals of all the goalies. Will have to manage his blue paint better, was sucking himself back onto the goal line too much which usually happens when your confidence isn't at its highest so I expect some nerves for the newly drafted kid.
He lost his confidence after the first two goals in the 2nd, started to react slow and couldn't handle the simplest of rebounds. Mental is something he will have to work on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad