2023 Prospect Poll #7

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who is the Sabres' #7 prospect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fezzy126

Rebuilding...
May 10, 2017
Johnson, add McCarthy.

If I filled out this poll every day I might have a different slotting for our #7 through #15 prospect ranks every day of the week. This second tier is gonna fluctuate big time over the next year or two.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
It is less deep than a year ago. Then we had Power, Quinn, Peterka and 6K as prospects to vote for. They’re now Sabres, so they’re out in this.

Last year we all thought the first 3 were gonna be on the Sabres, but it wasn’t a 100% given. Now it’s Levi then everyone else. Even that, it’s a 90% chance he’s there unless he says he wants Rochester.

But we've also added Benson, Wahlberg, Strbak, McCarthy, etc. to the pool. And we've also seen promising development from a bunch of guys in the last year. Rosen was being written off by some last year. Rousek was coming off a major injury and was an afterthought. Novikov, Kozak, Komarov are all late round picks who have developed into legitimate prospects. At the top sure, we've had some important graduations, but the new adds plus the continued development of the pool means we're still incredibly deep.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
So out of boredom and a lack of memory how to do f***-all in excel, I did my entire list via the old method. And I think I need to sit with this because it shuffled up one particular ranking for me. :biglaugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad