Prospect Info: [2023 - 69th] Jacob Fowler (NCAA - Boston College)

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Yeah honestly his 15 min presser was out if this world
You can tell he can see this little nugget were molding into a great team right now
And you can tell he secretly wants to be that main backstopper for us lol but not looking too far ahead too

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013

I'm reminded of the draft video where he said that nobody has ever believed in him. He wasnt picked in either the OHL or USHL draft and it clearly affected him.

I'm pretty sure he saw the video of Ryan going to bat for him and how the Canadiens clearly hold him in high regard. For someone like him, it must mean a lot and will likely help getting him signed without fear of him going through the 4 years.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
I'm reminded of the draft video where he said that nobody has ever believed in him. He wasnt picked in either the OHL or USHL draft and it clearly affected him.

I'm pretty sure he saw the video of Ryan going to bat for him and how the Canadiens clearly hold him in high regard. For someone like him, it must mean a lot and will likely help getting him signed without fear of him going through the 4 years.
"Pressure is a privilege"

He wants to be our goalie of the future bad, you can just tell

junyab

Jan 22, 2013
It didn't get said exactly this way, but I loved when they asked about when he envisions himself playing for the Habs and dude was like, I just want to run back last years NCAA playoffs and win that last game and championship. The kid feels he has unfinished business. Love it.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
It didn't get said exactly this way, but I loved when they asked about when he envisions himself playing for the Habs and dude was like, I just want to run back last years NCAA playoffs and win that last game and championship. The kid feels he has unfinished business. Love it.
What's gonna work in his favor at the pro level is the existence of Best of Seven series :D
Not this one and done stuff
Give him 7 tries I'd like to think he wins 4 times :D he'll have a better team too

Reactions: jaffy27

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
I have to say kudos to this guy. He stayed way longer than others signing autographs and taking photos. He has the character to play in this city. Well spoken young man. Won't comment on his game though as IDGAF about goalies until they get to the AHL.

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I have to say kudos to this guy. He stayed way longer than others signing autographs and taking photos. He has the character to play in this city. Well spoken young man. Won't comment on his game though as IDGAF about goalies until they get to the AHL.

He's got a bright future in nets. Mind for the game. Active hands. Technical proficiency. Steps up in big moments. Abandons technique to battle when needed.

I do think when all is said and done that Volokhin is our guy. But we will see if that holds true as Volokhin plays fiercer competition.

Reactions: HomaridII

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad