GDT: 2023-24 Western Conference Quarter Finals LA Kings vs Edmonton Oilers @7:30pm 4/26/24 Series tied 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bouncesonly

May 1, 2014
San Diego
Once again, Kings special teams is a special kind of crap. 9 or 10 power plays...no goals, and their stupid f***in' penalty kill strategy......definition of insanity.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
The refs did a bad job but don't let them be a lightning rod for your frustration. We lost because of Rob Blake and Jim Hiller. The refs ultimately had no impact in why we lost. When you pass off the blame to someone else, people in charge might think someone else is to blame.
100%

just one step closer to the sweet release is how i see it

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
The refs did a bad job but don't let them be a lightning rod for your frustration. We lost because of Rob Blake and Jim Hiller. When you pass off the blame to someone else, people in charge might think someone else is to blame.

The game was over at the 4-1 goal

Those refs should also never touch playoff ice ever again

Kings lost almost completely independently of them but have to shine a light on that as well

Reactions: Master Yoda

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Three straight years against this pretender team and it gets worse and worse every year. LOL. Hey at least the kids came to play today. Byfield and Laf showed up the rest still in Edmonton.

Reactions: Oilslick941611

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
The only positive from tonight is maybe they finally turned a corner. First time in Blakes tenure that they looked like they didnt like to lose. Well see next game if they come out with balls or go right back into their passive shell.

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014

Kings lost almost completely independently of them but have to shine a light on that as well

That's exactly when I started working again.....had it on in the background

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
How in h3ll did we have the 2nd best PK in the NHL?:huh:
I will get accused of 'defending Todd' again but the PK was far and away #1 in the league when he was the coach. The team was f***ing bad with Todd but it has gotten demonstrably worse since Hiller took over. The few things that were strengths evaporated.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles

Game was over when it became 3-0! That is when you put Rittich in net. Rittich has shutout the Oilers 4-0 this season and they don't even put him in mop up duty?

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
The only positive from tonight is maybe they finally turned a corner. First time in Blakes tenure that they looked like they didnt like to lose. Well see next game if they come out with balls or go right back into their passive shell.
i think we know the answer to that one

Reactions: Schmooley

Peter James Bond II

Mar 5, 2015
Byfield 2022 playoffs...2 games and scratched 5. 2023 playoffs, 1 goal 3 asssits 6 games. 2024 4 assists 3 games and Kings best forward....PP1 0 goals and QB is 2nd PP? BS. You can't keep PP1 intact and QB must be on your #1 unit. Who to take off? Matters not...#33...who has not had a good playoffs. Would remove him or Fiala, who's not been a factor
Expected Moore from Moore too.

Game #4. Rittich for sure. QB #1 PP. I'd call up Clarke and 1 of Akil / Turcotte before Reign playoff game Saturday, but that won't happen. Scratch Carl and have Clarke D7 for PP and spot duty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad