GDT: 2023-24 Western Conference Quarter Finals LA Kings vs Edmonton Oilers @7:00pm 5/1/24 Oilers lead 3-1

jgs

Oct 24, 2019
There needs to be a fire sale in the off-season and a movement to youth. I don’t even want to keep Phil. He’s a good player, but he would be a third line center on a cup contender. He’s also getting up there in years.

Gav Is proving that we paid about 2 million a year too much for him. Edmonton trumped us on that move as well with them getting Ekholm.

Time for Lewis, Lizotte and Grundstrum to move over for some tough you guys that are cheap. If you can get a pick for the rfa’s do it.

They’ve alienated kaliyev so bad. I don’t know how they don’t trade him. Fagemo must be watching it as well.

It’s time to send some messages and build for the next wave not the current wave
Well the KIngs need a President and GM that really know what they are doing to accomplish what you have just stated. Luc and Blake are idiots.

Reactions: funky

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
i swear every f***ING YEAR they figure out at the absolute last second that the high tip scores goals

ever since 20 f***ing 14

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Well, we scored. All it does is give me two points in my fantasy draft.

Just wondering if anyone can tell me when game 83 is. I was told that when PLD will show up.

He’s a fourth quarter player

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
The question will be if Rob Blake will be fired by promotion, and give him some weird title because I don't think they'll have the heart to tell him to go get lost. Shouldn't be their problem otherwise, but I also don't know what else he would do. It sounds like listening to podcasts over the past couple years, he was in trying to get an exit strategy out of the GM spot regardless. The Dubois trade and signing is a fireable offense in itself.
This is what I think happens. He gets voluntold into a new spot and Bergy takes over.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
outhustled by a guy with no stick

literally beat you by an entire sticklength on a 50-50

Ad

Upcoming events

• Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Kazakhstan vs Germany