GDT: 2023-24 Western Conference Quarter Finals LA Kings vs Edmonton Oilers 4/28/24 EDM leads 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
Typical of the NHL. McDavid can't score even strength so they have to call weak ass calls to get him on the stat sheet. Half of Edmonton's goals are PP goals and they are getting a lot of weak calls for them.
Just like Mackinnon, Marchand, Zibenajad, etc etc

phrenssoa

Nov 21, 2014
Winnipeg
Guys put their hands on players all the time and it is only called when it's a pretty significant hold.
That was a pretty significant hold I guess. From where the ref was standing it’s pretty easy to see why that was called.

And again it doesn’t matter because it was either that or a high sticking penalty.

Petey O

Laffy Taffy's gonna chew you up.
Feb 26, 2021
Canguker
Damn Oilers. PDO Kings and a disgrace to hockey. 1 goal on 11 shots? 30 shots against? What a bunch of lucky posers.

• Wow
Reactions: Canucks LB

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
That was pretty significant hold I guess. From where the ref was standing it’s pretty easy to see why that was called.

And again it doesn’t matter because it was either that or a high sticking penalty.

Yes I know you keep referring to the high sticking penalty that 100% definitely would've been called in the alternate universe where the hold wasn't.

I'm not a fan of either team. It just seemed that call was a different standard than what had been let go.

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
I realize there’s only one goal (and a PP one) - but we’re still complaining about the call, with conspiracies about helping McDavid?

Let’s maybe do a little better? *steps off soap box*

ACLEVERNAME

schadenfreude
Jan 6, 2010
McD's been awfully quiet tonight. That last SN segment really highlighted how on top of him the Kings are playing

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
Damn Oilers. PDO Kings and a disgrace to hockey. 1 goal on 11 shots? 30 shots against? What a bunch of lucky posers.
I know you are being chirpy cause of what Oiler fans said to Canucks. But they are very lucky the score is 1-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad