GDT: 2023-24 Western Conference Quarter Finals LA Kings vs Edmonton Oilers 4/28/24 EDM leads 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
For all the talk about Edmonton, going into round two, maybe the player should get the message because the Kings are playing amazing

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Dont know who these kings are tonight but as someone who said they were going to get killed playing a 1-3-1 against faster dynamic teams like oilers or avs, I am very impressed with this first. If they just played like this the full game they could be very tough to beat.

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
Good energy by the Kings. Feels like the energy alternates from team to team every game. I hate it lol

TheUnusedCrayon

Apr 12, 2018
It f***ing irritates the pisssssss out of me that interference is deemed completely legal when an attacking team on the rush can simply go ahead and hit the defender defending the rush. How is that any different than throwing a pick?

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
By far the best stretch LA has played in the series. Nothing to show for it though.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Dont know who these kings are tonight but as someone who said they were going to get killed playing a 1-3-1 against faster dynamic teams like oilers or avs, I am very impressed with this first. If they just played like this the full game they could be very tough to beat.
pisses me off that it takes being down to your last breath for hiller to let the reigns off

this is the most fun i've had watching them in years

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
It f***ing irritates the pisssssss out of me that interference is deemed completely legal when an attacking team on the rush can simply go ahead and hit the defender defending the rush. How is that any different than throwing a pick?

I also thought the Trevor Lewis "pick" was funny. Not even trying to hide it lol

Reactions: TheUnusedCrayon

TheUnusedCrayon

Apr 12, 2018
Rittich looks really calm tonight with his feet. No nervous energy and very economical. Not good for Oilers.

TheFurryPickle

Mar 9, 2019
so after those advertisements, I am lead to believe everyone has a log cabin and easts hash browns in Canada..

cant say I am not tempted to uproot the entire family for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad