GDT: 2023-24 Western Conference Quarter Finals LA Kings vs Edmonton Oilers 4/28/24 EDM leads 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
There are so many guys that have looked like absolute garbage in this series that it’s easier to just call out the few guys who have looked… well I won’t say good, but at the very least not bad. Those guys are Kempe, Byfield, and Spence. That’s about it.

bmr

Jan 23, 2013
Roy needs to go. Arvidsson needs to go. Dubois needs to go.

This is just really pathetic and a far cry from the 2012 and 2014 Stanley Cup winning teams. 0-11 on the PP and you hope to beat Edmonton? At no point in this game did I feel like the Kings could come back and win this. Sorry to be so pessimistic, but I really do want to see Blake gone and a new regime take over. This is just like treading water.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
They give Arvidsson the plug all this icetime over byfield in pivotal moments where byfield had a great game while Arvidsson was doing shit besides turning shit over and falling over. Then you have that f***ing midget playing over Fiala who’s strapped to the most useless players on this roster Lewis and Lizzotte you can’t make this shit up

Reactions: Lt Dan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad