GDT: 2023-24 season Game 2 LA Kings vs Carolina Hurricanes @7:30pm 10/14/23

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
This feels like a game where you tie it, everybody feels hopeful, then you give up a goal immediately after and lose.

KingsOfCali25

Start up the Bandwagon!
Feb 21, 2013
Santa Clarita, CA
you're going to have to move RV in his wheelchair... after another back surgery and IF he is playing by the deadline might get a 3rd for him with that injury history
A 3rd is better than nothing. If need be let him walk in the offseason but if he is healthy by the TDL then move him.
The problem is that the management think the Kings are Stanley Cup contenders. So there's a good chance Blake will trade the pick.
Not if they are shit going into the TDL because how they are playing now; playoffs shouldn't be a word in their vocabulary.
Uhhh, he absolutely can, and I surely would not bet against it if this level of goaltending is the normal.

Not only will other GM’s know they have Blake over a barrel, but he almost assuredly will need retention of salary to fit a decent goalie on as a rental.

Blake has f***ed this to tears.
With this goaltending tandem, the Kings will be out of a playoff chance before then so obvious thing will be to move UFAs for picks and prospects.
i dunno how old you are, but if you had the chance to see Blake on his final year with the Kings, and how he jerked the Kings around, telling them he'd sign, only to bounce and sign with SAN JOSE..., perhaps we could have prepared ourselves differently if we'd known he'd leave

it was a time where the Kings really needed his leadership too... screwed us and left us with Kyle Quincey as our best D alongside an up and coming Doughty

but anyway
Old enough to have seen Gretzky's first game in LA. And both LA and Blake were playing hard ball. It's a business for both and they both choose what they thought we best for themselves. I don't blame Blake like others do.

Trash Panda

May 12, 2021
Can’t wait to see what kind of new and creative way Fiala comes up with to set up a short handed break for the canes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad