GDT: 2023-24 season Game 2 LA Kings vs Carolina Hurricanes @7:30pm 10/14/23

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DyslexicTom

Jan 1, 2009
That’s why I didn’t really trust Blake. Why on earth would you hire a coach with a record like that and one who got chased out of Edmonton.
He had a similar situation in Edmonton, too: an offense-heavy team with suspect defense and bad goaltending. He also had the best player in the game... and did nothing.

Reactions: sinister6000

Gjwrams

A Know Nothing Fool
Mar 4, 2019
I’ll chalk up Fiala’s games as one of those crappy games by a good player, but Copley looks very Pedersonesque.

you just can’t give up 2 shorties and expect to win many games

Reactions: Sol and RocketKing

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
After these 2 games. He better not! Unless he wants to be fired! Move Roy and Arvidsson for picks/prospects.
you're going to have to move RV in his wheelchair... after another back surgery and IF he is playing by the deadline might get a 3rd for him with that injury history

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
They chose a handsome old sophisticated man to be the embodiment of Evil Tobacco. I don’t think they meant to do that. Lol

Trash Panda

May 12, 2021
Which means he cant move the 1st. Let alome 3 years in a row.
Uhhh, he absolutely can, and I surely would not bet against it if this level of goaltending is the normal.

Not only will other GM’s know they have Blake over a barrel, but he almost assuredly will need retention of salary to fit a decent goalie on as a rental.

Blake has f***ed this to tears.

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
Which means he cant move the 1st. Let alome 3 years in a row.

i dunno how old you are, but if you had the chance to see Blake on his final year with the Kings, and how he jerked the Kings around, telling them he'd sign, only to bounce and sign with SAN JOSE..., perhaps we could have prepared ourselves differently if we'd known he'd leave

it was a time where the Kings really needed his leadership too... screwed us and left us with Kyle Quincey as our best D alongside an up and coming Doughty

but anyway

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
you're going to have to move RV in his wheelchair... after another back surgery and IF he is playing by the deadline might get a 3rd for him with that injury history
We can LTIR him the entire year like Tampa did, then VA returns the last game of the year.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Absolutely the first is on the table for the Kings if things don’t go well

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad