GDT: 2023-24 season game 19 LA Kings vs Montreal Canadiens @1:00pm 11/25/23

mbar

Dec 7, 2006
Los Angeles
Thought Dubois had one of his strongest games, penalties not withstanding.

He really drove the play of his line hard and had a pair of assists and really could have had a pair more but for some unlucky finishing.

Nice to see the effort from a player that doesn’t always pass the eye test and has less to work with on his line then he’s probably accustomed to.

Sleeping Dog

Fan Since ‘68
Sep 21, 2013
LBC
As a Kings fan for the better part of 25 years, how good they are playing right now reallllly make me anxious. Have we ever looked this good in the regular season?
Their best season (74-75) was 105 points. They’re playing way better than that. This year could be really special.

bland

Jul 1, 2004
No surprise that Dubois and Gavrikov caught the eye more than usual, both were able to use their physicality against smaller opponents. Very physical hockey today, lots of bruises in the Habs room right now.

DAkings20

Kings can't score
Dec 26, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
lets-get-this-roller-rink-named-after-trevor-moore-v0-NgYNws9ZNqkQGbZ5BwM1Z45iiO676CSLFP0GKvovQ7g.jpg

funky

Build around Byfield, not the vets
Mar 9, 2002
Congrats for Copley. Let the confidence rise.

Moore is fast and fun to watch.

Nice steal by JAD

PL feeling good tonight. I wonder if he was feeling the effects of running into that net a few games back for a while.

Lewis is exceeding any expectations I had. Just a glue guy and a dog on the forcheck.

So much easier watching the game with Nick Nickson making the call. Watch the Montreal feed, and those guys were very complementary to our team in our players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad