GDT: 2023-24 season game 14 LA Kings vs Philadelphia Flyers @7:30pm 11/11/23

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

chris kontos

Feb 28, 2023
I don’t think they outplayed at all. They just outchanced and converted.
They played better d. We werent getting clean shots and few scoring chances compared to our time in thier zone. They protected thier goalie effectively

No Name The Nameless

Feb 15, 2019
Tornado Alley
Is it just me or does nobody have a clue what Fiala is doing this year? No matter who he lines up with and also on the PP, it just appears his line mates are lost. I don’t know if he sees the game better than everyone or if he’s freelancing too much but it’s just awkward to watch.

Reactions: psych3man

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Is it just me or does nobody have a clue what Fiala is doing this year? No matter who he lines up with and also on the PP, it just appears his line mates are lost. I don’t know if he sees the game better than everyone or if he’s freelancing too much but it’s just awkward to watch.
i think i saw 2 shifts in that period where he probably would've been better served just dumping and getting off the ice instead of dragging a broken line into an unsettled ozone play

i think he's just kinda lacking that "i can make a better decision here" gene and goes 100% fancy every shift

bland

Jul 1, 2004
i think i saw 2 shifts in that period where he probably would've been better served just dumping and getting off the ice instead of dragging a broken line into an unsettled ozone play

i think he's just kinda lacking that "i can make a better decision here" gene and goes 100% fancy every shift
He is the guy at the park that wants you to clear out so he can go 1 on 1 from the top of the key.

Every time.

Reactions: tny760

No Name The Nameless

Feb 15, 2019
Tornado Alley

It seemed to work well on his last team and it worked great with Vilardi but so far he’s not in sync.

Reactions: tny760

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Fiala def is fighting it and trying to do too much. Its possible his knee isnt 100% still, ie he not as explosive as he is used to being and still doing things with his upper body that is used to what it was before.. A total guess but maybe thats it

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Very difficult to generate scoring chances that period. Kings ended up getting a little impatient.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad