GDT: 2023-24 Other Games Around The League

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
Hertl may have really pulled a Karlsson* here.

*Pulling a Karlsson: joining a team just as they're about to collapse
I heard Pittsburgh wants to pick up Hertl next offseason because. This.Is,The.Year.

• Love
Reactions: Sandisfan

mogambomoroo

Oct 12, 2020
If the Sharks seal the deal and get #1 on Tuesday and Vegas is now out of the playoffs, this might be the greatest season in Sharks history.
As soon as I saw that Vegas lost, I was about to write this exact thing haha. Truly a chance to have one of the nicest couple of days as a Sharks fan. Feeling very good right now.
To be honest we are due for more excitement right now, let's go!

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
i mean this is simply the inevitable you know

if God wont allow douchecanoe Trouba to knock out future Shark Marty Necas with a flying elbow then God must allow Trouba's team to knock future Shark Marty Necas' team out of the playoffs

• Haha
Reactions: Shark Finn

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
conceptually, i love the canes. but they're such frauds.
I've always discounted them because, at their core, they are a small-budget team, and I don't think that those teams are really ever competitive.

Pavelski is looking fatigued; father time has caught up with him?

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
Vancouver's team speed is very impressive, but my goodness McDavid is still far and away the fastest individual on the ice.

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Vancouver's team speed is very impressive, but my goodness McDavid is still far and away the fastest individual on the ice.

it is unfair that Connor Mcdavid gets to train with fitness guru Gary Roberts. basically the best player in the world training with the best hockey trainer in the world.

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
McDavid playing up high like that is a new thing...but when Vancouver collapses it gives them another great option.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
McDavid 17 points in 7 games. Just played the equivalent on 1 full series and he is already surpassed where 95% of the players will get to point wise in any given playoffs.

Reactions: Shark Finn

Shark Finn

∀dministrator
Jan 5, 2012
Herwood
McDavid 17 points in 7 games. Just played the equivalent on 1 full series and he is already surpassed where 95% of the players will get to point wise in any given playoffs.
That powerplay is absolutely ridiculous. 45.8% and McDavid is 1+9 on the PP. PK at 94.4% is helping too.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad