Prospect Info: 2023-24 Kings Prospects in CHL/College/Europe

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Don't worry guys, we're gonna restock that pipeline with *checks notes*

4 draft picks.

...We are such a mess.
With hardly anything on the "Farm" and little draft capital over the last few years you'd think shit for brains Blake would sign some Free agent Europeans or College players...but no Blake has a plan for f*** all

Who made this list up ...Turcotte is not our 2nd best Prospect? But Pinelli is 4th C'mon man

• Haha
Reactions: Surf Nutz

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
With hardly anything on the "Farm" and little draft capital over the last few years you'd think shit for brains Blake would sign some Free agent Europeans or College players...but no Blake has a plan for f*** all

Who made this list up ...Turcotte is not our 2nd best Prospect? But Pinelli is 4th C'mon man

My guess would be that since Turcotte has appeared in the NHL the past three seasons he may bo longer qualify as per their criteria.

• Wow
Reactions: Surf Nutz

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Fagemo (24) is not a prospect anymore. He's a suspect that's been on waivers multiple times.

Kings don't even have the rights to Simontaival anymore. I am assuming the McKeen's article is from before it was the deadline to sign guys like him. If not, that's just plain laziness in their research.
So Kings don't sign Simontaival because he wasn't gaga about Blake's offer non offer or contempt...or Robbie Blake's plain stupidity...I'd pick the later because the Kings are flush with well not much

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Don’t follow College as much as I used too. Is this a good thing?

I don't really follow college hockey, but when I heard he was committed there, I was thinking to myself, I thought he could do better for his talents. Northern Michigan, as far as I know, isn't an NCAA powerhouse. Probably drew a lot attention with his play in the USHL than he did in high school and probably getting a better offer from a more prominent school.

Reactions: funky

All The Kings Men

Apr 7, 2016
Others more informed here say that NMU is a mess in general right now.

I just hope he gets to play wherever he goes.
I think they're losing 18 players to the transfer portal and the entire coaching staff (head coach and two assistants) have all departed.

I've also read reports that they had the #1 recruiting class coming in but that included Slukysnky and I don't follow college hockey so... I have no idea what to make of any of it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad