NHL 2023-2024 Out of Town

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Gotta give credit to the Oilers for pushing back to force game 7. Hard thing to do.

Florida on the hot seat now.

I expect them to win it but, I've seen Game 7's at home falter so...

$100 says the panthers try and act tough at the buzzer.
You're a rich man!

Aussie Bruin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Well well well. What a turn of events. I reckon there was a real sliding doors moment early in G4. Panthers had a PP in the first 5 mins, Reinhart got a golden chance off a rebound at essentially an empty net. It goes in, and it takes the air out of the building in Edmonton. And Florida's excellent when they have a lead. It might well have lead to a sweep.

But instead Reinhart's shot hit the post and the puck bounced out, and just moments later the Oilers scored short-handed and were away, and they've never looked back since. Small margins. And here we are, G7 bound. Great series.

Banded Peak

Apr 15, 2015
The panthers blowing a 3-0 would just bring me so much joy.

I mean. They already have blown it. Be happy,

Condolences to the Panthers and the tens of people who followed them before last spring for this hilarious choke job. I know the media up here will be as unbearable as the fans if it happens but I dont care at this moment.

Reactions: BMC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad