NHL 2023-2024 Out of Town: THE SUNRISE KITTENS HAVE WON THE STANLEY CUP

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Hyman with a soul-crusher late in the 2nd. Oilers depth has been to the fore tonight. Not Hyman so much of course, but their bottom 6 and depth D has been very good the last 3 games. The thing they never used to have. They've done an excellent job at addressing that over the last couple of years. Now it's Florida that looks a bit light on.

Guelph Bruin

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2015
love ribbing my leaf's friends about giving up Hyman for nothing ....still makes me smile everytime his name is mentioned...like just scoring his 70th goal of the season :)

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
The pace of play in this game, the f***ing speed on display, makes me feel like the Bs are playing in a totally different, far inferior league.
They did the best with what they had. Convert on a couple breakaways and the FLA series would have looked different. McDavid and company are a whole other level. Great to see a whole team around him

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Pippin (yes he is a cat but cheering for Edmonton) is staying awake for this one

1719021844904.png

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
The pace of play in this game, the f***ing speed on display, makes me feel like the Bs are playing in a totally different, far inferior league.

Very much so. The Panthers aren't slow, but next to Edmonton they currently look like tortoises. Donny needs to go shopping for some speed in the offseason. The game has become faster in the last 3-4 years, but the Bruins haven't.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad