NHL 2023-2024 Out of Town: Stanley Cup Playoffs - Devils to hire Sheldon Keefe as head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
Hey guys, did the analysts ball wash the Panthers every chance they got in your series? Or do they just do that to the Presidents' Trophy winners down 1-0 after the first period?
Oh they were just as bad in our series too.

f***in wreck ‘em for us.

bruinsfan1968

May 6, 2019
What's with Tkachuk and chewing his mouth guard? I'd like to shove it down his throat.
It really seems like he is on something that makes him constantly chewing on that mouth guard, it's not normal!.
Another player is very twitchy and just doesn't stop moving around, the whole team is a bunch of tweekers! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Captain Lindy

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
What's with Tkachuk and chewing his mouth guard? I'd like to shove it down his throat.

There’s a long long list of professional athletes across all sports having oral ticks. Used to be chewing gum, then it became mouth guards. I’ve read some reports on it being speculation that a lot of those guys have ADHD. And the oral ticks help with focus which is interesting.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
There’s a long long list of professional athletes across all sports having oral ticks. Used to be chewing gum, then it became mouth guards. I’ve read some reports on it being speculation that a lot of those guys have ADHD. And the oral ticks help with focus which is interesting.
Its an in-the-moment-whats-available first stress relief thing.

Reactions: Captain Lindy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad