NHL 2023-2024 Out of Town: Stanley Cup Playoffs - Devils to hire Sheldon Keefe as head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Sucks I really want Edmonton to lose so we can get Draisaitl. Maybe if they win a Cup he'll want out just as bad.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
A year after the incident, Horton’s done. Over a decade later, Seguin’s scoring goals in semi finals. It’s called Bruins.
I didn't like it then, I still don't like it now.

And ESPECIALLY now since we don't have a f***ing center.

And there are certain people who want to run JDB out of town. (I get not wanting to pay him 7 million. But nobody wants him at 5 or 6?)

People really gotta think long term. Because what we do or don't do...it might come to bite us in the ass. Seguin has been consistently good. He should still be here.

Big culture guy. Worked really hard to get to know the families of his teammates and everything.
Allegedly*

Either way. He should still be a Bruin

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
The delay Turner has is crazy. Was able to find the remote, switch over to the game and still have a solid 10 seconds before the goal was scored, all after seeing it was 2-2 on one of the gambling apps. Is there a reason why this seems to be a thing with tnt? One of the Bruins beat guys mentioned how bad it was from real time to tv during the Florida series too.

Reactions: CDJ

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
It's the right call but something about being able to retroactively call a double minor for high sticking for something off a face-off doesn't feel like it should be allowed.

Reactions: TP70BruinsCup
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad