Celtics/NBA 2023-2024 NBA Finals - Celtics lead series 3-1 - Game 5 Monday at TD Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
Yeah early signs are Porzingis should be kept on the bench. Dallas got momentum on offense because they can't rotate on defense with him out there and they're just hunting him every possession. Worth the attempt.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
So my husband is a big Lego guy. This morning he knocked off grogu (Lego) from his shelf this morning by accident.

We got home and he disappeared upstairs for a long time. I went upstairs to change and I was like what the f*** are you doing up here, talking to your girlfriend? He said no I'm trying to fix my f***ing legos 😂😂😂

And then ran downstairs when he realized the game started.

Singles, hold out for your people.

Midship

Jan 7, 2016
I feel like this is going back to Dallas, and the series becomes a crap shoot from there. Porzingis was the biggest match up issue in the series and he's completely useless. Tatum and Brown playing dumb and chucking bricks. Seen this story so many times.

PatriceBergeron

Apr 7, 2014
MA
Only way to play him is to get him in every time Luka sits. Otherwise Luka is going to force him to switch or get a wide open shot if he doesn’t.

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
Basically every offensive star pushes off but it's crazy to see Luka needing to push off on every possession Hauser guards him. It's such a big part of his offensive skill set.

Didn't love that final possession, the dribble the clock out and take a step back three without a screen or anything to make the ball defender think about isn't a reliable shot

Reactions: EverettMike

PatriceBergeron

Apr 7, 2014
MA
I don’t know why the Mavericks stopped putting Porzingis in every action defensively

Just getting 15 mins out of him to not have to play Tillman would be huge

Reactions: EverettMike

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
I've been vaguely aware that Irving is a diva, but what did he do in his time in Boston or on his way out to draw such powerful booing from the fans? I don't really follow the NBA, just remember hearing that he didn't really work out here.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
I've been vaguely aware that Irving is a diva, but what did he do in his time in Boston or on his way out to draw such powerful booing from the fans? I don't really follow the NBA, just remember hearing that he didn't really work out here.

GREAT TIMING ON THIS ONE MY FRIEND

I AM LEVITATING YET ALSO WANT TO THROW UP

• Haha
Reactions: Kate08

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
That small ball lineup was a bad decision. Dallas basically always have at least one guy on the court who's only useful around the paint. That just left the lobs or threat of them there every time the ball handler beat their man off the dribble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Slovakia vs Romania
    Slovakia vs Romania
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $10,600.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ukraine vs Belgium
    Ukraine vs Belgium