Speculation: 2023-2024 General Lightning Discussion - Part 4

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
We better sign stamkos or add some key ufa forwards now. We got out of a bad contract for now and have to improve on the fly with that space required. Geekie is a decent prospect and the defenseman is a younger 5/6 guy.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Holy shit. Geekie was a '22 11th overall pick. Moser is a cheap LD that logged 20 mins TOI for Arizona. The 2nd rounder is solid.

That's a pretty good deal, credit to JBB. I would've thought Cirelli was getting the boot. I didn't think we'd actually acquire a LD in moving Sergachev. Interesting to see what they do with Lilleberg then.

Jeannot trade is good too. Goodbye.

Crunchrulz

Apr 30, 2010
USA
A second AND a fourth for a player most here would have accepted a bag of used puck for.
Way to go JBB!
Can't wait to see who becomes the 24-25 Scapegoat if the Lightning do not win the Cup.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
If that was the trajectory of the way things were heading - yes. That would've been dire.

I'm glad I'm wrong. He made the glaring move of Cirelli/Sergachev we've been waiting 1-2 seasons for.
I'm happy with the trade. I will not be happy with Guentzel though.

Well we will see what he does with money he sucks in free agency
We are paying 7M for Duchene and you'll f***ing like it. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Bolivia vs Panama
    Bolivia vs Panama
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $75.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: