2023-2024 AHL Contracts

Booba

Jun 20, 2005

Was under contract with Ontario, spent the entire season in the ECHL.

Finished the season on a AHL contract with Toronto.

Booba

Jun 20, 2005

Beauregard (9GP 1-0-1) was under contract with Laval last season. He'll return to Trois-Rivières (ECHL) where he spent most of the season and broke a team record with 26 goals.

Mike Jones

Apr 12, 2007
Calgary
Exactly where is the economic fragility ?
Follow the news and run the numbers. The Russian, economy, alone, is tanking with their currency falling. But maybe professional players like playing for free.

And I'm sure Dynamo Minsk will be feeling the effects of what's going on around them soon enough.

Mickey the mouse

Jun 30, 2013
Follow the news and run the numbers. The Russian, economy, alone, is tanking with their currency falling. But maybe professional players like playing for free.

And I'm sure Dynamo Minsk will be feeling the effects of what's going on around them soon enough.
I don't know what news you watch or if you know anyone who played in Russia or KHL last season. I personally a player that was paid over 600k US Dollars last season plus rent and a car reimbursement that had zero problems with anything

Russian Economy is stronger than ever with all their Oil and Natural Gas being bought by China, India and rest of the world

Mike Jones

Apr 12, 2007
Calgary
I don't know what news you watch or if you know anyone who played in Russia or KHL last season. I personally a player that was paid over 600k US Dollars last season plus rent and a car reimbursement that had zero problems with anything

Russian Economy is stronger than ever with all their Oil and Natural Gas being bought by China, India and rest of the world
My news is obviously more accurate than your news. But maybe the rich guys running these teams have access to funds the normal people don't. Maybe it's the insurance money from all of the industrial and commercial fires in places like Moscow and St. Petersburg and more isolated regions to the east.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad