Prospect Info: [2023 - 165th] Filip Eriksson (Allsvenskan - Nybro Vikings IF)

SannywithoutCompy

Dec 22, 2020
He honestly does remind me a fair bit of Zetterberg, and that's not to say that's what I expect from him, but just in playstyle.

That being said, he did also outproduce him (on a per game basis) at the same level at the same age, so who knows where his ceiling is.

SisuHabsSisu

Jul 4, 2023
Apologies if there's already a thread dedicated to him but if there is I can't find it. I saw his big jump in the prospects list but couldn't find much online either. Does the kid have a real shot with the big club?

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
He's very underrated due to the quantity of high-end prospects in the Habs pool, but he could be a player. He was not on most's radar becausr of an injury in his draft year IIRC.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Apologies if there's already a thread dedicated to him but if there is I can't find it. I saw his big jump in the prospects list but couldn't find much online either. Does the kid have a real shot with the big club?

Possibly in the future, definitely not this year.

He had a great season in the Allvenskan and good playoffs in the SHL.

He should make the SHL team this year and we'll see how he progresses.

Walksss

Mar 26, 2013
If this guy becomes a top 6er we're gonna have to expand our top 6 to a top 12 we'll have so much talent. Insane depth in the organization right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad