Prospect Info: 2022 Young Stars Roster/Discussion

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
the audio is really bad, wouldn't surprise me if they are randomly hearing themselves talk cause them to trip on their words

Reactions: Mathil8

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
For being "slow" he's always all around the puck and they can't take it off him as its glued to his stick.

Yep. I's remarkable. Almost like he knows what he's doing out there.

But, of course, kids' tourney, weak competition, etc.

Hopefully he's getting a workout and his legs back at least.

Reactions: surixon

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
Perfetti is in a class of hos own in this game. Picking up right off where he ended last year.
Holm looks super steady.
Lambert had two points but four or five giveaways.
Broadcast team better keep the medics close to the booth.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Perfetti is in a class of hos own in this game. Picking up right off where he ended last year.
Holm looks super steady.
Lambert had two points but four or five giveaways.
Broadcast team better keep the medics close to the booth.

All about puck management with him. He can do a lot with it but he needs to know when and where to make those moves.

Lucious needs a lot of work, he can't keep up with the play and that will be even more exasperated in the AHL.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
It almost seems like he’s trying to put more emphasis when ending a sentence just because he’s on TV or something but this is ridiculous.
You see it in broadcast school - teachers have to teach students to just talk.

Everyone wants to come in with the big radio voice - it doesn't work like that. Just talk!

Im all for inclusion, but my god....
Obviously you are not with this statement. You have no idea what it's like to be young and gay playing hockey.

Maybe you should keep some things to yourself.

B33R LEAGUE

"Just another day at the office" -Byfuglien
May 19, 2021
You see it in broadcast school - teachers have to teach students to just talk.

Everyone wants to come in with the big radio voice - it doesn't work like that. Just talk!

Obviously you are not with this statement. You have no idea what it's like to be young and gay playing hockey.

Maybe you should keep some things to yourself.
My apologies, the stereotypical music got me triggered. I was commenting on production, but wasn't explicit enough..

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Obviously first game and there's pounds of rust, and also coming back from injuries, but I'd like to see more from Lucius.

Reactions: surixon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad