Prospect Info: [2022 - 26th] Filip Mesar (OHL - Kitchener Rangers)

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
You are such a good poster for most things, but this hatred of Houle is extreme.

Did he sleep with your sister and never called back or something?

No he's just a dinosaur who pulled out one of the worst coaching performances from a professional coach in the final weeks of last season costing Laval the playoffs.

When he doesn't like you, he doesn't change his opinion. He already decided he doesn't like Mesar and we will see it.

Sam de Mtl

Oct 11, 2021
No he's just a dinosaur who pulled out one of the worst coaching performances from a professional coach in the final weeks of last season costing Laval the playoffs.

When he doesn't like you, he doesn't change his opinion. He already decided he doesn't like Mesar and we will see it.
Well I look forward to seeing it or not seeing it. I don't think it's a foregone conclusion.

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal

Couldn't agree more. I never want to see another of the Houle family anywhere near the Habs.

Will be interesting to see how Mesar does now that Foule is gone.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
That's a concerning attitude to have if that's not a mistranslation/misspeak.
Why is that concerning…..?

He’s a competitor and wants to win, his teammates were not to his speed….I’m glad he went through this, you learn about yourself, went from a selfish mindset to a leadership role, probably something he’s never had to do.

This will only make him better as a player, a teammate and a person.

It was a bad pick from the beginning. Oh well.
Based on what?

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
Why is that concerning…..?

He’s a competitor and wants to win, his teammates were not to his speed….I’m glad he went through this, you learn about yourself, went from a selfish mindset to a leadership role, probably something he’s never had to do.

This will only make him better as a player, a teammate and a person.

Based on what?

Everything so far?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad