OT: 2022-23 Trade, Speculation, Signings, and Roster Moves Thread

Perratrooper

May 26, 2016
Alberta
Girard+Newhook for Hornqvist+Lundell close at all, or is Lundell completely untouchable barring someone like Byram going back the other way?

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Girard+Newhook for Hornqvist+Lundell close at all, or is Lundell completely untouchable barring someone like Byram going back the other way?

In theory I would consider something like that, but in practice there's next to zero chance we trade Lundell unless it's for something crazy. Lundell and Barkov have too much of a good thing going to mess with that.

Perratrooper

May 26, 2016
Alberta
In theory I would consider something like that, but in practice there's next to zero chance we trade Lundell unless it's for something crazy. Lundell and Barkov have too much of a good thing going to mess with that.

Yeah that makes sense and essentially what I figured might be the case, but always good to understand fans perceived value.

Thanks for the input!

Great8Cam

Nov 2, 2008
I have the feeling that Horny will catch the dreaded Kucherov injury in December that will magically coincide with Duke returning, or maybe Ekblad again.🤫

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Why would anyone think we are in a position to let Ekblad go?

This endless need to have a scapegoat is so tiresome.
Every player has to play great 100% of the time or I hate you from my couch :D

Although I do see the chance Zito moves Ekblad with a full year left for player + picks/prospects.

Reinhart too, Samoskevich is on his way soon.

Reactions: IceKitties

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad