GDT: 2022-23 season game 46 LA Kings vs New Jersey Devils @7:30pm 1/14/23

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
The Logic was what? One of the better teams in the League Offensively and the Kings put in a goaltender who hasn't seen action in over a month?

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
You can't play Copley every game and Quick isn't an NHL goalie anymore, somethings gotta give

unicornpig

Dec 8, 2017
Jersey taking over lol, more like quick shitting the bed. He shouldn't play another game even with b2b

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Are there stats on faceoff wins lost by wingers/defenders? I swear we win back so many faceoffs that the other team just tries harder to fetch.

SufferingSelfCreated

Apr 5, 2020
Quick is a JOKE. This season is 100% over if this organization doesn't make a move for a goaltender. Anybody that thinks that we need a LHD is a f****** idiot.

An elite LHD won't fix the REAL problem.

Reactions: kinghock

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
The Logic was what? One of the better teams in the League Offensively and the Kings put in a goaltender who hasn't seen action in over a month?
The logic was Kopley can't start the next 30 games. The Devils are an eastern conference team, so free points. Losing to them costs the Kings nothing. You gotta start your back up once in a while or yes they get cold when they haven't played for a month.

Reactions: Schrute farms

Trash Panda

May 12, 2021
I hate to say it, but if you want Copley to have any gas left in the tank towards the end of the season, you’ve just gotta sit here and watch Quick get his ass kicked.

Just a sad state of affairs all around.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
The goaltending situation is horrendous.. JQ is not a backup goalie, he's never been one... He's used to getting work. So really Kings are down to a 3rd stringer who needs to play 90% of the games.

Mats26

Vet Movement - What's the Maatta?
Sep 16, 2005
Put Quick on IR. Get a backup for Copley the rest of the season. Win or lose I hate seeing his career end like this.

Reactions: AbsentMojo

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
I hate to say it, but if you want Copley to have any gas left in the tank towards the end of the season, you’ve just gotta sit here and watch Quick get his ass kicked.

Just a sad state of affairs all around.
No, you try Cal again. No team is gonna pick up Quick with his $5.8 million cap hit if you put him on waivers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad