Speculation: 2022-2023 First Goal Prediction Thread Part 1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
I've paid my zoos
Time after time
I've done my penalties
But committed no crime
And bad mistakes
I've made a few
I've had my share of snow
Kicked in my face
But I've come through
And the turnovers go on and on and on and on
We are the Du-ucks, my friends
And we'll keep on fighting till the end
We are the Swedish
We are the giraffe
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions of the Draft

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
Klingberg versus Kings to up his trade value.

And because it would be a shame to let Ducks DVM's song writing skills go to waste.

Reactions: Ducks DVM

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
CORRECT GUESSERS FOR GAME 56 VS :kings2 :

Ah god, we're terribad.

LEADERBOARD "UPDATED" AS OF FEBRUARY 18TH:

GuesserTotalScored?
FiveHoleTickler9
anezthes8
Hockey Duckie8
bsu7
DuckTech7
Arthuros6
GreatBear6
Kalv6
DigiDuck5
DucksAreMighty5
c4rcy4
DavidBL4
IDuck4
JanIEC4
Sean Garrity4
bumperkisser3
D2Z4Ever3
Ducks DVM3
Hamilton Bulldogs3
JabbaJabba3
Quack Shot3
2faded2
KelVarnsen2
la patineuse2
Lord Flashheart2
MCB2
Rybread862
Anaheim4ever1
darkwingduck1
Moby Duck1
Rooch1
TheGoodShepard11

GreatBear

Feb 18, 2009
Newport Beach
Florida vs Henrique.

FYI, I'll be in Japan for most of March, so updates during that time will probably be pretty delayed.
Having been to Japan 40 - 50 times (I lost count) it was always an interesting place to go, but a really long business trip. Some great food, a few things that I could absolutely not eat under any circumstances. Have fun.

Since I need to do this weekly it Zegras for all four games this coming week: Florida, Tampa Bay, Washington, and Carolina.

Reactions: Arthuros

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
Having been to Japan 40 - 50 times (I lost count) it was always an interesting place to go, but a really long business trip. Some great food, a few things that I could absolutely not eat under any circumstances. Have fun.

Since I need to do this weekly it Zegras for all four games this coming week: Florida, Tampa Bay, Washington, and Carolina.
This'll be my third time there. First two times I went on my own...a peaceful and delicious vacation.

GreatBear

Feb 18, 2009
Newport Beach
This'll be my third time there. First two times I went on my own...a peaceful and delicious vacation.
Ah, a business trip. My greatest gripes on business trips:
1. The three plus hour dinner the first full day, after the 18 - 20 hour trip over eight time zones. The travel time includes the limo to LAX, waiting at the airport, the 11 - 12 hour flight, getting to the main downtown train station, and taking the bullet train for a two hour ride. Staying awake on the bullet train so that I didn't miss my station was always a treat.
2. Why does everyone have to eat the same thing for dinner? Yes, gritting my teeth, I do eat eel.
3. Sake is deadly, since someone else always pours your drinks for you, and almost immediately fills your sake cup when it is empty. Those little sake cups need to be chugged while hot. If you don't control things the room starts spinning quickly.
4. The difficulty of getting a glass of water at a restaurant.
5. Green tea or red bean ice cream for dessert. Try for the melon slice if there is a choice.
6. Getting dragged to nightclubs after dinner, with highly watered scotch and a bunch of drunk Japanese.

Reactions: Arthuros

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad