2022/2023 Fantasy Draft Game

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
You were given two hours? Not sure what you mean by instantly and I don’t have a list for you?
Oh sorry was looking at the wrong spot.

I think HN has my list. Should i give it to someone else too so you don't have to wait?

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
If possible from here on out, please do not trade picks. You can have a handshake agreement and then post once you have picked. Updating the draft board with pick trades is a pain in the ass.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
all of you suck
panda-facepalm.gif

Reactions: Panda Bear

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
:sabres willing to shake up team. Could downgrade Chabot a bit for a F upgrade.

Seguin and Gallagher could also move.

PostBradMalone

Mar 19, 2022
Okay guys it was funny before but please f***ing stop with the winger selections already. My list is down to Phantom Joe Malone and SPHL leading scorer Nick Ford.

Reactions: hockeynorth

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
I will be going back and verifying any and all illegal trades post draft. Anyone who made an illegal trade is subject to a 10 million dollar cap penalty if posted before this message, 20 million dollars after. They also void whoever their 1st round pick was if the trade has not yet been made and is made after this message. The exceptions are the Bouchard deal because rules were unclear, and the Backstrom deal because I was completely MIA and missed it.

You may reverse any illegal trade you made now.

As previously stated in my original game post, any rule can be changed with 10 GMs consenting to the change.

Rules integral to the game i.e. salary cap or 3 trade max are not permitted to be changed but if you want to trade players twice get 10 GMs on board.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad