PTO: 2021 Training Camp Invites & Training Camp Rosters thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
No surprises here
Gusev and Ho-Sang were already announced
Other invites are Douglas and Hellickson are the only other invites - both on AHL contract and both just attended the Dev. Camp/Rookie Tourney (closest thing to a surprise is Hoefenmayer did not get an invite to main camp, but there's already a lot of D)

EDIT: And Clune! How did I miss Dicky!? He'll stay Marlies property, but so nice to see the Leafs giving him this opportunity to stretch his legs. Guy's earned it.

Leafs add D Brennan Kapchek to the main camp on a try-out. Is on contract with the Marlies; played NCAA last year before joining the Marlies

The Jersey Number

number nerd
Jul 15, 2010
Halifax
Last edited:

caley

Aug 19, 2006
twitter.com
Okaaaaay...there are rosters for every team finally (I have never seen a year where nearly all the rosters came in the last three days leading into camp! I actually worked myself into a headache last night trying to get them all up there).

I've also added all the PTOs (Well still working on a few), many of them don't have a ton of info, but I had to sacrifice something to get them all up there.

Let me know if you spot any glaring errors or omissions.

SOKOL

Oct 26, 2007
Canes Assign Five Players To Junior Teams

Training camp roster trimmed to 47 players

Forwards Bobby Orr (Halifax - Quebec Major Junior Hockey League) and Justin Robidas (Val-d'Or - Quebec Major Junior Hockey League), defensemen Bryce Montgomery (London - Ontario Hockey League) and Ronan Seeley (Everett - Western Hockey League), and goaltender Patrik Hamrla (Rimouski - Quebec Major Junior Hockey League) have been assigned to their respective junior teams.

Tao Jersey Jones

Sep 28, 2003
Plainfield, NJ
The Calgary Flames announced today that they have assigned the following players to their respective junior teams: Lucas Ciona (Seattle, WHL), Cole Huckins (Acadie-Bathurst, QMJHL), Cole Jordan (Moose Jaw, WHL), Rory Kerins (Soo, OHL) Ilya Nikolaev (Tri-City, USHL), and Cameron Whynot (Halifax, QMJHL).

The following players will report to Stockton (AHL): Koletrane Wilson (D), Greg Moro (D), and Reid Perepeluk (RW).

Ben King (C), Carter Serhyenko (G), and Connor Ungar (G) have been released of their ATO and will report to their respective junior teams.

TRAINING CAMP ROSTER UPDATE - 25.09.21

SOKOL

Oct 26, 2007
New York Rangers
@NYRangers
OFFICIAL: #NYR have trimmed Training Camp roster by 13 players: To respective junior teams: Grubbe, Korczak, Vierling, Garand, Boyko To
@WolfPackAHL
: Whelan, O’Leary, Elmer, Khodorenko, Sanchez, Berzolla, Skinner, Giuttari

SOKOL

Oct 26, 2007
#mnwild make 8 cuts to trim roster to 46
Caedan Banker back to Kamloops, Daemon Hunt to Moose Jaw, Carson Lambos to WPG, Kyle Masters to Red Deer, Pavel Novak to Kelowna, Ryan O'Rourke to the Soo.
Invitees Bryce Misley and Trevin Kozlowski will report to Iowa.

SOKOL

Oct 26, 2007
Russell Morgan
@NHLRussell

First camp cuts made by the
@LAKings
Forwards: Lorenzo Canonica, Brett Hyland, Logan Morrison, Tye McSorley Defensemen: Cameron Supryka, Landon Kosior, Dylan Robinson #GoKingsGo

SOKOL

Oct 26, 2007

Dave Molinari
@MolinariPGH

·
8 ч
The Penguins have assigned forward Sam Houde, defensemen Chris Bigras, Chris Merisier-Ortiz and Josh Maniscalco and goalies Alex D’Orio and Tommy Nappier to Wilkes-Barre/Scranton and Lukas Svejkovsky, Josh Williams, Isaac Belliveau and Ryan McCleary to their junior teams.

SOKOL

Oct 26, 2007

Philadelphia Flyers
@NHLFlyers

·
21 мин
Transactions: We have reduced our training camp roster by three players. The following players have been returned to their junior teams: -Ethan Samson (WHL - Prince George) -Connor McClennon (WHL - Winnipeg) -Jon-Randall Avon (OHL - Peterborough)

SOKOL

Oct 26, 2007

New York Rangers
@NYRangers

·
1 мин
OFFICIAL: #NYR have trimmed their Training Camp roster by two players, as Matt Rempe has been assigned to the Seattle Thunderbirds of the WHL and Karl Henriksson has been sent to Frölunda of the SHL. The Rangers have 45 players remaining in Training Camp.

caley

Aug 19, 2006
twitter.com

Haven't seen anything from the Sharks, but CF has the above, Ibragimov, Hamaliuk, Emond to AHL and Guschin to Jrs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad