Roster Moves: 2021 Roster Thread Talk II: Change Vindaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Is it just me or have we not seen any waiver info today?
It's no longer noon. They pushed it back 2? hours.

People still ridicule signing Chris Stewart or converting Morin to wing because it’s a deeply imbedded philosophical belief in what an NHL team requires. Of course a big, borderline AHLer on the roster will be coveted yet again.
Do you prefer experienced or dinosaur?

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa

Sometimes I think Charlie forgets we dish out money to attend games, and it’s a time intensive hobby, not a paying job. I’m sure I’d have a different perspective on perma-mediocrity if everything good or bad served me for a paid story.

Ill reiterate - the cost of one's journalistic integrity is approximately one media pass.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Can't wait to find out the 21 off-season surpassed the 11 off-season in terms of sheer disaster.

Speaking of that, since the team never did fully recover from '11, how about its architect being honored in the team HOF? That's cool.

I think everyone would love for them do well. Just going along a line of thinking that they struggle, or continue to basically just tread water.

I have no idea what the next moves would be. I mean, I know what I’d do, but these guys refuse to face reality in every past instance.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
70s: Clarke, Parent, Barber, Macleish, Leach, Dailey

80s: Kerr, Howe, Propp, Lindbergh, Poulin, Hextall, Tocchet

90s: Lindros, Desjardins, Brind’amour, Leclair, Renberg

2000s: Gagne, Recchi, Roenick, Primeau and post lockout; Briere, Timonen, Richards, Carter, Forsberg (for a bit), Hartnell

Since 2012: Giroux, Couturier and shots of
bleach

Go Chucky go!

upload_2021-10-7_14-42-38.gif

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
So Farabee on the LW and JVR on the RW despite neither playing that position all last season.

Geniuses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad