2021 Pre-Season Friendlies

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Brentford are probably one of the worst teams in the PL, but Valencia did look quite bad against them. I know that the bottom teams in La Liga are nothing to write home about, but it wouldn't be a surprise to see Valencia amongst them fighting for survival after all their recent struggles.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
9F685CBF-8F0E-4DFD-BF6A-1659F4E381E3.jpeg

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013

Same team as Thursday. Could very well be the week one team, this is the next to last friendly. At least two of those three midfielders will start.

Last edited:

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
NLD is on right now. Spurs have had the best chance so far.

Nuno-ball hasn't convinced me yet. So little pressing. Also Son is poor as a lone striker.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Arsenal have been decent so far. Controlled the game and dominated possession but conceded counters against Pablo Mari too many times. Ben White looks surprisingly explosive, strong and good in 1v1 defensive duels.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Spurs win vs. these non-european minnows. They barely posed a threat.

Tanganga looked great at right-back. He should stay so I don't need to watch Doherty.

It was very fun to see Hojbjerg leaving Arteta absolutely rattled.

Reactions: Jack Straw

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Andy Robertson just rolled his ankle. Doesn’t look great. Coming off now but was able to walk off.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Liverpool front three were flying, but Athletic were really poor I thought. That said, as porous as they were defensively, they did have a few clear cut chances to score.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Liverpool front three were flying, but Athletic were really poor I thought. That said, as porous as they were defensively, they did have a few clear cut chances to score.
This is what Liverpool always look like without Fabinho and Henderson. It’s nice having the defenders back (and Virgil is still finding his legs) but without Fabinho and Henderson it can be open season at times. Still hoping that LFC goes back in for Bissouma but may be too late for that, and hopefully they don’t need a left back now too

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00