GDT: 2021 NHL Draft - Round 1 - 7PM Central [ESPN2, SN]

How many times will the Wild pick this evening?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
That's a lot better than Raty, I'm happy about that one

Reactions: ctmagic

TwiztedHeat

Feb 6, 2010
By the way, Lambos had the same thing as Rossi. Scar tissue in the heart.

Same thing I had from COVID. Took about a full year for me to get back to like 80-90% of where I was pre-COVID. I'm 36 and a former NCAA baseball player, so Rossi and Lambos def should have more quality care at their disposal and are younger and world class athletes.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Same thing I had from COVID. Took about a full year for me to get back to like 80-90% of where I was pre-COVID. I'm 36 and a former NCAA baseball player, so Rossi and Lambos def should have more quality care at their disposal and are younger and world class athletes.
I don’t know that it was from Covid, but I’m glad to hear you’re doing well now.

Reactions: TwiztedHeat

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Anybody have a scouting report on Lambos? Don’t know a f***ing this about him honestly. Was not on my radar

GREAT skater, has a really good offensive game, solid defensive game. He's really the jack of all trades type guy. Wouldn't say he gets to be a true #1, but I think he'll be a really good 2-3 if things go right. He could be one of the top defensemen in this draft, but had some health issues and missed most of this season.

Reactions: RussosBurner

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
GREAT skater, has a really good offensive game, solid defensive game. He's really the jack of all trades type guy. Wouldn't say he gets to be a true #1, but I think he'll be a really good 2-3 if things go right. He could be one of the top defensemen in this draft, but had some health issues and missed most of this season.

So we traded Zucker for a 10 year 2nd pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad