NFL GDT: 2021 NFC Wild Card Round: (3) Seattle Seahawks vs (6) Los Angeles Rams - LAR wins 30-20

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SEA vs LAR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Might be the hardest game to call. When in doubt, go with the healthier (and better) QB.

27-20 Seahawks.
In the NFC this is the coin flip game. Hawks offence has been sputtering down the final 1/3 of the season aside from the Jets game. Always close games with Seattle.

really comes down to the Rams defence to win the game. Without the pick 6 vs AZ it’s a 11-7 game right? Seattle can’t give up a defensive score to LA. If they can avoid that I see them winning this game.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Rams have a huge coaching advantage and should win provided health. Also, of note, Whitworth should be playing which is a big advantage in the run game.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
If Goff plays, Rams lose. If Wolford plays, Rams win.
AZ D isn’t great so without the Defensive score he didn’t do much. Main thing for him is manage the game. Use his mobility to extend drives. Goff had several chances in the last game to run but never did. Seattle obviously would play him differently than Goff.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Rams have a huge coaching advantage and should win provided health. Also, of note, Whitworth should be playing which is a big advantage in the run game.

As great as McVay is, Pete Carroll isn't exactly Anthony Lynn

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I'm absolutely stunned almost 80 percent are predicting a Seahawks win. Ugh no way. This will be close.
80% doesn’t mean Seattle wins going away.

should be a 1 score game. No matter how well one side of the ball plays for a half Hawks always let up in the gas and they end up just holding on at the end.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I'm absolutely stunned almost 80 percent are predicting a Seahawks win. Ugh no way. This will be close.
'

A lopsided poll doesn't mean most people see it as a blowout.

For my part, I think will be close, but I just don't see the Rams D winning it without more help than they'll likely see from the offense. So, if you ask me to choose . . .

I suspect a lot of the 80% see it that way.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Seattle has not either on O in second half of the season. Best games were the Jets and cardinals at home.

I'm a lot more confident in the Seattle offense breaking a big play open than I am in an already mediocre Goff with a bad thumb getting anything done. The Seattle defense isn't as bad as they were earlier in the year either. As good as the Rams defense is, I don't think they'll be able to overcome a putrid offense.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I'm a lot more confident in the Seattle offense breaking a big play open than I am in an already mediocre Goff with a bad thumb getting anything done. The Seattle defense isn't as bad as they were earlier in the year either. As good as the Rams defense is, I don't think they'll be able to overcome a putrid offense.
I ageee. Think Seattle makes enough plays to get the win. Won’t be pretty as the Rams DL owns their OL despite all of the turnover since they were back in STL.

so long as Seattle doesn’t give up a defensive score to the Rams I think they will be ok.

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
Rams have given us more trouble than anyone else over the course of the current regime. I'll never count them out no matter what.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Hopefully Goff makes some of his ten cent brain plays today.

That Rams defence is outstanding, the Seahawks will be in tough today.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Goff is out. Lol

Had a busy week at work didn’t get a chance to check up until today. That’s awesome.

Olsen back should be good for Russ. He’s been a decent safety blanket for him.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Pete Carroll has been in Seattle since 2010.
11 years, 9 playoff years, 2 NFC Championships and 1 Super Bowl.

Hall of Fame resume to be honest, I think he will get in once his coaching days are done.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad