GDT: 2021-22 season game 70 LA Kings vs Calgary Flames @6:00pm 3/31/22

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
Phil is back on the ice. Nearly had a heart attack there.

anxious-anxiety.gif

Trash Panda

May 12, 2021
Jim Fox needs to just shut the f*** up in his critique of Kupari.

Rasmus is a work in progress, but the blatant pass that the vets get from Foxy just renders his opinion absolutely worthless in so many ways.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
And on cue, the kid line has a great shift.
“but Kupari needs to learn” Kupari had a better shift than Kopitar has in the last ten games. So who really needs the help ? Kopitar or the Kids?

Jim fox acting like the vets need help from the Kids when it’s actually the opposite. The only vet that needs help is Kopitar from the coach by not working his old ass to death

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah

Rasmus is a work in progress, but the blatant pass that the vets get from Foxy just renders his opinion absolutely worthless in so many ways.
He just following the coaching staff

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia

He wasn't dumping on Kupari. He said Vilardi thought he could do more with the play. But it was a "great shift" from everyone.

Reactions: kinghock

SaltyElkHunter

I …. am…. The LA Kings!
Apr 24, 2019
Utah
I’ve never seen a group where the vets are so fragile. Brown and Kopitar have never been able to take criticism going back to Darryl. I thought I remember Doughty and Quick saying they didn’t mind Darryl being a dick and liked the accountability where as Brown and Kopitar really had a problem with it. With Brown going into a cocoon over it.

Reactions: AbsentMojo

Mats26

Vet Movement - What's the Maatta?
Sep 16, 2005
The only thing missing from the kid line to be better is maturity (physically and mentally) Give then another year or so and the points will come. Now if only we can find a high IQ offensive center for Kaliyev.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Trash Panda

May 12, 2021
He wasn't dumping on Kupari. He said Vilardi thought he could do more with the play. But it was a "great shift" from everyone.
We must be talking about different points of his color, because he took a good chunk of time to justify his shitting on Kupari.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Once Byfield adds physicality to his game - and by that, I mean using his body to protect the puck like Kopitar - he's going to be a force.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad