GDT: 2021-22 season game 67 LA Kings vs Seattle Kraken @7:30pm 3/26/22

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BringTheReign

Jul 3, 2008
San Diego
All right, I’ll say it…

I wouldn’t mind if we re-signed Määttä. I’m not saying I’d prefer it to letting one of the prospects take his spot, but given how he’s played this year, especially with all the other vets injured, he’s won me over. Only issue is that because he’s played well this year he’s going to have teams lined up in UFA, and I wouldn’t want to sign him at or above his current AAV.

killermiller

Kings Fan
Feb 7, 2008
Winnipeg, Manitoba
All right, I’ll say it…

I wouldn’t mind if we re-signed Määttä. I’m not saying I’d prefer it to letting one of the prospects take his spot, but given how he’s played this year, especially with all the other vets injured, he’s won me over. Only issue is that because he’s played well this year he’s going to have teams lined up in UFA, and I wouldn’t want to sign him at or above his current AAV.
It's weird cause he was DREADFUL for a long stretch but it seems like everything has started to click for him. The only issue I have with him lately is him trying to force shots through when being pressured but defensively he's actually been solid

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
game management of peace and prosperity

can't call a penalty when there's already a penalty!

Reactions: Mully12

Mully12

Meh.
Sep 10, 2010
Prescott, AZ
All right, I’ll say it…

If he plays like this sure, but he's a pure defensive defensemen now and I wouldn't want to tie much money up in him.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
3 obvious f-ups by the zeebs.. Kempe phantom trip, cross check on Kaliyev (esp sicne they supposed to be calling even minor crosscheck infractions), player without a helmet not heading straight to the bench

YAYSAY

Feb 18, 2016
All right, I’ll say it…

He's likely gonna want a long term contract and I doubt the Kings will want to do that

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
that's the shit that really eats at me because it's not a judgment call in any way shape or form.. that was 2 separate plays, he was skating off and made a stick check, it's not like the puck was at his feet the whole time

you just can't be a legitimate professional sports league and decide when and when not to apply the rules

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
I am totally aware we’re limited on options, but has anyone else noticed what a fire drill Bjornfot and Durzi routinely become at even strength? Going back to well before the Bear’s injury.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad