GDT: 2021-22 season game 6 LA Kings vs St. Louis Blues @5:00pm 10/25/21

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
FCj3k5rXsAgeq-P

Los Angeles Kings (1-3-1, 3pts, 6th in Pacific)@ St. Louis Blues(4-0-0, 8pts, 1st in Central)
Enterprise Center| St. Louis, MO
TIME: 5:00pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West| RADIO: I Heart Radio App

SEASON STATS
F8MMdGf.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**
:kings
yuLolbS.png

f3JnzFY.png

BQblky3.png

UDOzkl9.png

Scratched: Austin Strand, Brendan Lemieux, Blake Lizotte
Injured: Andreas Athansiou, Lias Andersson, Quinton Byfield, Drew Doughty

:blues

Pe8ILKh.png

4Q3AwRr.png

Injuries: Oskar Sundqvist, Brandon Saad

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines​

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
Try some new lines, discover some chemistry.

If they don’t come out fired up for this game after that ass whipping, they never will.

Reactions: Chazz Reinhold

KingTech

Sep 20, 2020
Strand should be in the lineup not Matta Strand at least has some size which we are lacking.

KingTech

Sep 20, 2020
Anyone with any updates on all of our injured players. I think when we get every one back this team will look alot better.

Peter James Bond II

"Man, we were right there" - De-Luc-sional
Mar 5, 2015
Any lineup that omits Lizotte, is a good start.
rebuttal: 'Lizotte is the only one out there that busts azz and he gives 110% every shift, he's not the problem"
rebuttal to rebuttal "yes, it would be awesome if every King gave that much effort, but if every King fell down 1.33 times per shift (regardless of how) and failed to do anything with the puck, whilst having it, the Kings would be 0-82. The good thing, is that Shane Wright or Miroschinshenkolenkochlev (sp...no one can spell it, family included) would possibly be a King....

Reactions: HookKing

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
Try some new lines, discover some chemistry.

If they don’t come out fired up for this game after that ass whipping, they never will.

It's been so long since they've done that though. The odd game here or there, but rarely when expected or wanted. I guess if they do play this game like they care, it's a win, regardless of the ultimate result. Just as a small step toward something.

The Gabe Blade

Jul 9, 2004
Quick in? If I'm him, drop the gloves against Perron, or anyone that skates within arms reach of the crease & get the game misconduct to get out of this one at 3-0.

Fun fact, Quick and I have the exact same number of fights in the NHL, except he has played 668 more games than me. I dont know why people always think he's going to drop em. He's never even dropped them with a goalie.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad