GDT: 2021-22 season game 54 LA Kings vs Boston Bruins @7:30pm 2/28/22

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
No way Kings can summon 3 goals over 2 periods on a night like tonight.

They'll be lucky if Boston doesn't blow it open and win 5-1, better teams smell blood and the Kings are just flopping around on the beach praying. They might have gotten used to playing lame against lesser opponents and trying to come back but you don't get that luxury against playoff teams.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017

They'll be lucky if Boston doesn't blow it open and win 5-1, better teams smell blood and the Kings are just flopping around on the beach praying. They might have gotten used to playing lame against lesser opponents and trying to come back but you don't get that luxury against playoff teams.

I really don’t see that. The bruins are doing not dominating at all. Kings get one goal and I think they will take over

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
dude skates through iafallo's stick as he's going to retrieve it.. cool. great start.

bland

Jul 1, 2004

Other than Mikey's guffaw and Quick wearing his shades, the Kings played pretty well. This one ain't over.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
looked like shoulder height but as edwards says, you can't see the crossbar in frame

obviously a shoulder is higher than a crossbar but yeah... coinflip

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
DeBrusk doesn't score the rest of the year but scores a hatty against the Kings...for the love of Cristos!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad