GDT: 2021-22 season game 54 LA Kings vs Boston Bruins @7:30pm 2/28/22

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
They score on the 5 on 3 - which they didnt come close.. creates a little more belief.. but Ive seen them come down 2 several times in the 3rd with no PP goals.. so lets see about getting 1 here soon

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
This team is very good - step or two above Islanders and Ducks.. Kings arent far off from being in this game

I don’t think the bruins have been impressive though. Their defense is good and that’s about it. Kings are only losing to themselves.

AbsentMojo

Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
I don’t think the bruins have been impressive though. Their defense is good and that’s about it. Kings are only losing to themselves.
Agreed.. Quick softy and Mikey Anderson complete cramp.. Ive done that myself, pass to the wrong team thinking it was your team. he absolutely did that

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Agreed.. Quick softy and Mikey Anderson complete cramp.. Ive done that myself, pass to the wrong team thinking it was your team. he absolutely did that

yeah so I’m not really of that mind that the Kings are losing to the better team. They’re just being stupid.

Reactions: AbsentMojo

AbsentMojo

Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
yeah so I’m not really of that mind that the Kings are losing to the better team. They’re just being stupid.
Whats most noticeable is Boston speed to the puck is way better than Anh and NYI .. much less time to do things with the puck

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Whats most noticeable is Boston speed to the puck is way better than Anh and NYI .. much less time to do things with the puck

their forwards play better defense but yeah this is much more on the Kings than the bruins being better. They’ve not outplayed the kings

Reactions: AbsentMojo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad