GDT: 2021-22 season game 13 LA Kings vs Montreal Canadiens @4:00pm 11/9/21

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
FDxHJYtVgAUwGr0

Los Angeles Kings (6-5-1, 13pts, 5th in Pacific)@ Montreal Canadiens(3-10-0, 6pts, Last in Atlantic)
Bell Centre| Montreal, QC
TIME: 4:30pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West| RADIO: I Heart Radio App

SEASON STATS
OpSRZO1.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**
:kings
TsBxeko.png

ZTDnEhX.png

pIynNn0.png

rNMmzAK.png

Scratched: Gabe Vilardi, Austin Strand, Viktor Arvidsson, Lias Andersson
Injured: Quinton Byfield, Drew Doughty, Sean Walker

:habs
44ZBvhe.png

SRSNuqV.png

Injuries: Shea Weber, Carey Price, Jonathan Drouin, Paul Byron, Mathieu Perreault

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines​

TruKingFan

Two-Time Cup Winner
Aug 16, 2004
Beachfront
Keeping my expectations low, it's working thus far.

All stats point to a Kings victory tonight but this is the Kings and we’ve been sucking for more than 40 years so yeah…shouldn’t expect anything else than an ass-kicking from the Hab nots.
Did I do that right? :sarcasm:

Reactions: Bandit

lumbergh

It was an idea. I didn't say it was a good idea.
Jan 8, 2007
Richmond, VA
Don't look now, but if the Kings win tonight in regulation or OT, they tie Anaheim for third in the division.

FSL KINGS

May 10, 2021
Thought Price was coming back. Don't see him on the roster according to cap friendly. Nice timing there.

Just keep it rolling. Love how physical the Kings were in the last game. Not major hits, but just bumping into guys all night.

tbrown33

Jun 22, 2019
Clague is getting time on the 1st unit, but Kaliyev needs to be bumped up from the second unit. PP1 is a shitshow currently.

Reactions: kilowatt

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
Thought Price was coming back. Don't see him on the roster according to cap friendly. Nice timing there.

Canadiens' Carey Price is back home and ready to rejoin teammates | Montreal Gazette

Ducharme said he hasn’t met with Price yet, but will speak with him on Tuesday.

The training staff still needs to check on Price’s knee and come up with a program that will get the goalie ready to go back on the ice.

It was nice to see Danault be a major thorn in the Leafs' side last night, but the honey will be even sweeter if it was tonight against The Habs as well. ;)

Reactions: Catanddogguitarrr

cyclones22

Apr 4, 2003
Eastvale
It's not just to win, but how you win. Is it smoke and mirrors or puck luck? The hallmark of good Kings teams have been good defense/goaltending, possession, face-offs and penalty kill. Defense = work in progress but improving and goaltending has been good. Possession = check - excellent shot differential and other metrics. Face-offs = check. Penalty Kill = to date, terrible and skews the goals against average hard. Much better during the streak, but long term fix that PK and the team starts looking like winning at a good clip is sustainable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad