Prospect Info: 2020-21 Binghamton Devils and ECHL talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelJ

May 20, 2013
Vukojevic has obviously been out scoring Okhotyuk so far, but how have each of them looked defensively?

If the Devils can keep Ryan Murray and with Ty Smith emerging, I’m hoping one of them can take over bottom LHD longterm (would like to keep Kulikov until someone is ready). Do they look like they’ll be able to compete for the job? Does one seem to have an advantage? I know it’s early and development curves are nonlinear and can be surprising but sometimes players just ‘look’ like NHLers.

Tao Jersey Jones

Sep 28, 2003
Plainfield, NJ
Vukojevic has obviously been out scoring Okhotyuk so far, but how have each of them looked defensively?

If the Devils can keep Ryan Murray and with Ty Smith emerging, I’m hoping one of them can take over bottom LHD longterm (would like to keep Kulikov until someone is ready). Do they look like they’ll be able to compete for the job? Does one seem to have an advantage? I know it’s early and development curves are nonlinear and can be surprising but sometimes players just ‘look’ like NHLers.
I'd say they both need time. Okhotiuk could certainly get a look this season, but Vukojevic will have to head back to Kitchener if/when the OHL returns to play in April.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Melbourne Demons @ West Coast Eagles
    Melbourne Demons @ West Coast Eagles
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $2,800.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Austria vs Norway