Prospect Info: 2020-2021 In The System: AHL, CHL, NCAA, Europe, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
So a giant waste of time then?
Feel he would have been fine to stay with HIFK but can understand why he was asked/he went for the experience.
Some time off could be good for him, hectic schedule with the WJC and I think he was injured after that.

I could see us now protecting Borgstrom in the expansion draft and him grabbing a middle six role easily next camp if he puts in the effort. What a crazy season.
We might protect him for value reasons, but I feel that bridge is burned already.

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
Some time off could be good for him, hectic schedule with the WJC and I think he was injured after that.
We might protect him for value reasons, but I feel that bridge is burned already.
I hope we don't. He could be an attractive pick up for Seattle and it could be good for Borg to get a fresh start and a good opportunity.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
I hope we don't. He could be an attractive pick up for Seattle and it could be good for Borg to get a fresh start and a good opportunity.

If he'll be attractive for Seattle to pick up, he'll be attractive for us to keep. I don't get the unwritten rule that Borg can't play for us. But I'll leave it up to management and scouts to make that decision. But I really don't care about expansion anymore. We have a lot of talent in this organization and it's not gonna hurt that bad.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
I'm happy you are confident that it will be that easy to find a reliable starter willing to sign for 2 years at around 1 or 2M.

We just need a 1a or 1b. Bob is fine splitting games with someone else. Lots of goalies out there this summer. Halak, Dubnyk, Mrazek, Rittich just off the top of my head. Yes, we could get one of these guys for 2 or 2.5

Reactions: harv33173

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Knight let in 3 on 39. They had a 2-0 lead before they broke down. Hopefully he contacts his boy Oettinger about why his team let him down. Just watched highlights. Helleson is really garbage defensively.

Last edited:

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
You're not going to believe this one, but I took an athletic communications job in Bakersfield just over a year ago. I have some friends that work across town with the Condors - so I'll try to keep the Gildon updates coming...
Congrats friend, and thanks as always!

Kaako Kappo

Kaako Kappo
Oct 12, 2016
Kaako Kappo
12 players from the Finnish National team caught Covid during the tournament in February. It's rumored that Lundell is one of them.

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
12 players from the Finnish National team caught Covid during the tournament in February. It's rumored that Lundell is one of them.
We need to repatriate him to the United States and get him vaccinated ASAP: this is unacceptable

NewHampshire

Mar 25, 2015
Congrats friend, and thanks as always!

Condors expect Gildon to play tomorrow against San Jose when they return from a COVID pause, and Saturday's game against Ontario will be on local TV so Ill let you know how he looks...

PxP guy was on local radio today and Bakersfield seems pretty high on him - certainly excited to have him. He makes just 7 defensemen on the roster, so he should get plenty of run!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad