2020/2021 Around the League Thread | Part 2

bandwagonesque

I eat Kraft Dinner and I vote
Mar 5, 2014
Would we put in a claim for DeAngelo?
Very skilled right shot d, and only 25. Is our leadership group mature enough to take on this guy? Would Miller just punch him in the nose?
I don't think any team claims him, and I'm leaning toward no one signing him after his buyout.

Reactions: Luckylarry

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Would we put in a claim for DeAngelo?
Very skilled right shot d, and only 25. Is our leadership group mature enough to take on this guy? Would Miller just punch him in the nose?

Not a chance. This management group has tended to go too far the other way when it comes to character stuff, to the point where Eddie Lack having a funny Twitter account was considered a major problem.

Also it would be a PR nightmare. Look at what happened to Mark Donnelly and where the organization sits on stuff like this.

His career is over, especially with word coming out that he was bullying K'Andre Miller.

Racism goes over pretty well in Russia, though, so he'll probably have a fine career in the KHL.

Bojack Horvatman

IAMGROOT
Jun 15, 2016
It's an entirely different issue and not even the same spectrum, but it's a similar thing to someone like Jake Virtanen who just simply has never shown the maturity to excel in the NHL. That has cost him probably in the 10's of millions of dollars and he has to be aware of that. Who in their right mind would make decisions that are so costly when they so clearly have great abilities and skills.

"There are only two things that are infinite the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the universe."

Reactions: I am toxic

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
K’andre Miller is going to be a player.

one of my favorite prospects.
If those two didn’t get along you 100% side with Miller.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Blue shirt banter reporting that DeAngelo collected the puck from K'Andre Miller's first goal, but kept it from Miller long enough that it became an issue in the locker room.

What a piece of shit.
Why in the hell would TD do something like that? It’s his teammate. Doesn’t he want to be on a winning team?

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Because he's a garbage person.

If true F him and I hope his nhl career is over.
I always thought the locker room was one place where racism shouldnt be a thing. Seriously who cares who is beside you. It’s all about winning. THis guy must have deep hatred of others to let that get in the way of who his teammates are.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad