2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Talk Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SvechneJerk

Christ is King
Jul 15, 2018
NC
969975BE-B17F-41DD-B34E-DAEE31CAD0CD.jpeg

vorbis

bunch of likes
Feb 9, 2013
YTZ
Boston's 5v5 scoring leaders since the start of the Eastern Conference Finals:

PlayerGPGoalsTotal AssistsTotal Points
Sean Kuraly11246
Marcus Johansson11044
Joakim Nordstrom11134
Charlie Coyle11224
Danton Heinen11123
David Krejci11022
Patrice Bergeron11112
David Pastrnak11112
Jake DeBrusk11112
Zdeno Chara10022
Torey Krug11022
Connor Clifton10202
Brad Marchand11011
Brandon Carlo11101
Charlie McAvoy10000
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Marchand with a total of 1 assist in 5v5 play against Carolina and St. Louis.
you really do just hate to see it

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
I'm glad the Bruins lost and the Blues won, but I really don't feel the same joy that everyone here seems to be. I honestly don't hate them that much. I don't really pay as much attention to other fans as some around here do though.

Reactions: MinJerkBen

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
I'm glad the Bruins lost and the Blues won, but I really don't feel the same joy that everyone here seems to be. I honestly don't hate them that much. I don't really pay as much attention to other fans as some around here do though.

I work for a Boston company and the day after we were eliminated my boss video called me and when I picked up it was him with a broom sweeping up his living room with a Bruins shirt on.

This is after hearing about the goddamn Pats every damn year since I was basically hired. And the Sox. And the Celtics. f***in hell I can't wait til they suck at sports again.

That said, you bet your ass I joined my team meeting this morning with Gloria playing loudly in the background.

:cool:

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I work for a Boston company and the day after we were eliminated my boss video called me and when I picked up it was him with a broom sweeping up his living room with a Bruins shirt on.

This is after hearing about the goddamn Pats every damn year since I was basically hired. And the Sox. And the Celtics. ****in hell I can't wait til they suck at sports again.

That said, you bet your ass I joined my team meeting this morning with Gloria playing loudly in the background.

When Kyrie Irving leaves for the Brooklyn Nets (Good God I can't believe that actually is likely to happen) you should show up to work in a Nets t-shirt while blasting Jay-Z's Empire State of Mind :yo:

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011

This is after hearing about the goddamn Pats every damn year since I was basically hired. And the Sox. And the Celtics. ****in hell I can't wait til they suck at sports again.

I get it. I just don't have any reason to care about Boston that much. I'm a Pats fan, couldn't care less about the NBA, grew up with Yankees fan family, so I could always get behind the Sox hopefully beating them (I'm a Mariners fan, so it's not like I have much to ever care about), and I just don't hate the Bruins that much outside of mild annoyance with Marchand.

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
I get it. I just don't have any reason to care about Boston that much. I'm a Pats fan, couldn't care less about the NBA, grew up with Yankees fan family, so I could always get behind the Sox hopefully beating them (I'm a Mariners fan, so it's not like I have much to ever care about), and I just don't hate the Bruins that much outside of mild annoyance with Marchand.
It’s always personal with who fans hate, so I get it. Grew up a Packers fan and grew to hate the Bears, Viqueens, and Lions. I’m sure those fans hate the packers as well.

With regards to Boston, I lived in New England for 15 years and Boston fans, on the whole, are about the most condescending and arrogant that I’ve come across. I’m sure Yankee fans are just as bad from a Boston POV. Rivals bring that out.

Look at the Twitter from that abc11 Bridget woman, who is from mass. As soon as Boston is done, she starts bagging on Blues fans saying implying they are fair weather.

Game 4 when we were swept, Bruins fans were trash talking us saying they were going Down to center ice on the glass in the third period because Canes fans would be bailing after the 2nd as we weren’t real fans.

Don’t get me wrong. Every fan base has fans like this so it’s not unique to Boston, but in my personal experience, they are the worst.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte

"Raleigh, still not a Hockey market"~Salty Boston fan in Canes tweet congratulating the Blues.

I guess this means Chicago, Philadelphia, and New York are not Hockey markets as well.

Reactions: DaveG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad